Two Tank DiveNassau Bahamas
Come and experience the stunning Bahamian waters on a two tank dive guided by certified Divemasters. Your first dive will be on a beautiful wall, which on average begins at around 40 feet in this area. Wonderful for both new and advanced divers, each site along the wall is different in its own way. Your Divemaster will lead the dives to 80 feet for 30 minutes; however this is flexible so it’s not a problem if you and your buddies prefer to stay on the shallower ledge while others dive a bit deeper. The second dive lasts one hour and offers you the choice of diving a shallow reef or experiencing a wreck dive. For the wreck dive, we will explore one of the following; a 100 foot freighter in 50 feet of water, the famous James Bond wreck which sits in just 40 feet of water, or the Cessna used in the filming of JAWS. To ensure our divers have the best experience, the specific wreck site will be chosen on the day of the dive and will be based on weather conditions and the group’s preference.
- Experience the stunning Bahamian waters during this two tank dive
- First dive of the reef wall is 30 minutes at depths of up to 80 ft.
- Second Dive lasts one hour at depths of up to 50 ft.
- Choose to explore a ship wreck or shallow reef on the second dive
- The cost of dive tank,weights and shuttle for diving are all included in the price, additional rental equipment purchased separately.
- All divers must be certified.
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
5:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible