Grenada Champagne and Seafood CruiseSaint Georges Grenada
An experience fit for a King or Queen! Indulge yourself while sipping champagne, feasting on lobster (Seasonal) and sailling away into paradise. It's the perfect day and it can be all yours only in Grenada. Experience pure bliss sailing in Grenada on the 60 foot, motorized catamaran. During this six hour tour, you will sail past Grand Anse Beach for a snorkeling stop at the world famous Underwater Sculpture Park and then to the enchanted Hog Island. On this secluded island, enjoy your grilled lobster lunch cooked and served just the way you like it with the right accouterments and you will enjoy feasting, swimming and exploring the secrets of this rustic island. To round out this memorable day, re-board the Catamaran, sit back, relax and reflect on a wonderful day spent on the ocean.
- Sail on a 60ft catamaran past Grand Anse to the snorkel stop
- Snorkel the Underwater Sculpture Park before heading to Hog Island
- On Hog Island enjoy a seafood lunch cooked on the beach
- After your feast, take the opportunity to swim and explore
- Sit back and relax on the sail back to St.Georges
- Click the video link below to see more!
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
6:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- No Jewelry
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible