Grand Vista Dune Buggy Tour GrenadaSaint Georges Grenada
Experience the beautiful island of Grenada during this dune buggy adventure that takes you along scenic roads and trails on your way to natural and historical sites. Depart Pt. Saline and travel along the rugged coastal trail hugging the Morne Rouge Bay. You’ll arrive at Quarantine Point and take in the beautiful vistas of Grand Anse Bay and the town of St. George’s with its sheltered harbor. Next you’ll journey along Lagoon Road on your way to Fort Frederick and Fort Matthew. Fort Frederick was built by the British in the 17th century and commands a 360 degree view of the southern end of the island that offers the perfect photo opportunities. Continue your ride along the Morne Jaloux Ridge and down a picturesque route to the village of Marian before stopping at Fort Jeudy Point to witness fantastic views of the Caribbean Sea. Conclude your journey by driving through the lively fishing village of Woburn and back to base.
- See Grenada's natural & historical sites on this dune buggy tour
- Enjoy the views from Quarantine Point of Grand Anse Bay
- Visit the 17th century Fort Frederick and Fort Matthew
- Witness views of the Caribbean Sea from Fort Jeudy Point
- Drivers must be minimum 25 years; Passengers must be minimum 16 years
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Food and Beverage: Bottled water and plantain chips.(There is a coconut stop where guests may purchase coconut water).
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
3:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not handicapped accessible