Rainforest Hike Mt. Qua QuaSaint Georges Grenada
Embark on a scenic drive to the Grand Etang Nature Center in Grenada for a hike to the breathtaking summit of Mt. Qua Qua. Join your well trained guides and enjoy spectacular views of Grenada’s east and west coasts while you soak up the sights and sounds of the rainforest. You’ll also have the chance to relax while you float in the refreshing natural pool at the Annandale Waterfall. Listen for the calls of the Mona Monkeys and look out for the humming birds sipping nectar from the surrounding wild blossoms. This tour takes you to one of the highest points in Grenada; it’s perfect for nature lovers and avid hikers.
Please note that the climb can become strenuous and so guests should be fit to participate.
**Guests should bring a snack, chocolate, extra water, & back pack to keep hands free.
- Embark on a scenic drive to the Grand Etang Nature Center
- Hike to the breathtaking summit of Mt. Qua Qua
- Soak up the sights and sounds of the rainforest
- Swim in the natural pool at the Annandale Waterfall
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
4:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible