Bamboo River Rafting & Jamaica Swamp Safari ComboMontego Bay Jamaica
Climb aboard a 30-foot, bamboo raft for an authentic Jamaican experience. Your experienced captain will skillfully pole the raft and navigate the jade-green waters of the Martha Brae River located in the parish of Trelawny (birthplace of sprinter Usain Bolt). Journey through lush, green, untouched rainforests at Jamaica Swamp Safari Village, and experience Mother Nature’s finest. Then feel the rush of getting up-close and personal with monster crocodiles and enjoy the sounds of rare birds, before taking a stroll through Jamaica’s largest walk-thru aviary. Meet other exotic animals including the Jamaican Boa Constrictor, the gray fox, racoon, capuchin monkey, tayra, coati, spotted paca, and the Jamaican Coney, once considered extinct. Be sure to visit the ‘Kanaga’ House to learn and see where James Bond did his famous croc-jumping scene in Live and Let Die in 1972. This is a once-in-a lifetime experience for every thrill-seeker. It’s a jungle out there!
- Upon arrival at the rafting village enjoy a welcome fruit drink
- Float along the Martha Brae river on a 30 ft. bamboo raft
- Enjoy the exotic surroundings as your captain navigates the river
- Get up close with crocodiles and other exotic animals
- Stroll through Jamaica's largest walk-through aviary
- See where James Bond did his famous croc-jumping scene
- Click the video link below to see more!
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
5:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- No Jewelry
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not handicapped accessible