River Bumpkin Kayaking AdventureMontego Bay Jamaica
Start by venturing on a short scenic walk along the riverbank to an open area where you will find your kayak waiting. You will find yourself immersed in the tranquility of the water as your kayak glides through. Around the bend, the river begins to pick up the pace, challenging you to paddle through various areas of the picturesque river pools.
Please Remember To Bring Insect Repellent
- Take a short jitney ride to the riverbank
- Paddle along the Martha Brae river in a single or double seater kayak
- End the day with a limestone foot rub
- Enjoy complimentary bumpkin pumpkin soup
- Food and drinks are available for purchase at the jerk centre
- Click the video link below to see more!
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
2:30 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not handicapped accessible