River Bumpkin Bicycle Trek & Kayaking ComboMontego Bay Jamaica
Discover a seldom-seen side of Jamaica on this exciting two-part adventure. Spot cascading waterfalls on an exciting bicycle trek along the Martha Brae River and encounter phenomenal ruins such as a once-working aqueduct, a mill house and a former distilling house. Then get set to immerse yourself in the tranquility of the water in a single or two seater kayak. As you paddle around the bend, the river begins to pick up the pace, challenging you to navigate through various areas of the picturesque river pools. This is truly a spectacular way to become one with nature and submerse yourself in the natural beauty of Jamaica.
Please Remember To Bring Insect Repellent
- Cycle your way along the gorgeous Martha Brae River
- See the once-working aqueduct, a mill house and a former distilling house.
- Paddle along the river in a single or double kayak
- End the day with a limestone foot rub
- Complimentary soup and lunch included
- Click the video link below to see more!
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
5:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not handicapped accessible