Mutiny Explorer by Land and SeaCastries St. Lucia
Take charge of your own private tour! Sail down the coast and enjoy the island’s beautiful scenery aboard one of our leisure cruise catamarans. Once in Soufriere, escape in your chauffeur driven vehicle and spend time discovering your own treasure spots: the volcano, ziplines, therapeutic baths, and botanical gardens, you can even stop at a stunning waterfall, a world-class restaurant or drop in to few local hotspots. At the end of the day, return to the catamaran and sail off into the Saint Lucian sunset. Pass through Marigot Bay for some amazing photo ops and get ready to have fun and dance to island rhythms. Entrance fees, food and beverage and any other costs are at the guests expense.
- Take charge of your own private tour in St. Lucia
- Sail down the coast to Soufriere on a catamaran
- Escape in your chauffeur driven vehicle upon arrival
- Discover a volcano, mineral baths, a waterfall, botanical gardens and more
- Sail off into the sunset at the end of the day passing Marigot Bay
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
10:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness