Soufriere SafariSoufriere St. Lucia
Take the wheel of an all-terrain two or four seater buggy and explore the stunning beauty of Saint Lucia’s west coast. Motor through winding roads, dense forests and lush vegetation to the legendary town of Soufriere where the island’s rich history comes alive. Feast on mouth-watering local delicacies and take the time to relax. Experience the world's only drive-in volcano surrounded by bubbling sulfur springs, before taking a dip in the mineral mud baths! Then make your way to a picturesque waterfall where you can plunge in for a rejuvenating swim. Dry off and enjoy the ride back to the buggy base.
Driver MUST be 23 years and over, have a valid Driver’s License and be able to drive Manual Transmission / stick shift.
- Explore the Soufriere Basin and see spectacular views of the Pitons
- Rest and relax while enjoying local delicacies
- Explore the nearby drive in volcano and take a dip in the mineral mud bathes
- Finally make your way to the Toraille Waterfall for a refreshing swim
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
6:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible